Dan Taylor is the Partner Manager at 15Five. He partners with HR Consultants to help companies improve performance, engagement, and retention. He is from Provo, Utah, and loves getting into the great outdoors. On this week’s episode of People Analytics, Dan and Sean discuss: What is continuous performance management? Why performance management should be prioritized…
About The Podcast
Creating a Feedback Driven Culture with Elliot Epstein
Elliot Epstein is the Head of People at Galileo. He has dedicated his career to building and scaling People functions in mission-driven organizations. He has worked in people, culture, and organizational development roles across different sectors. He lives in Manhattan with his husband, daughter, and rescue dog. On this week’s People Analytics, Sean and Elliot cover
- Defining and building a “feedback driven culture”
- Why you should consider when building a user manual for your team members
- Ask yourself, “What can I do 10% better?
- Creating a structure that eliminates bias
- Anti-racism must reads – https://www.edgilityconsulting.com/11-books-on-diversity-equity-and-inclusion-that-are-actually-worth-reading/
- How to Love Criticism with Adam Grant – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-love-criticism/id1346314086?i=1000404159792
- LifeLabs – https://lifelabslearning.com/
Connecting with Elliot
- Connect with Elliot on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotrepstein/
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.