Reading Time: 2 minutes
This episode, I’m joined by Series B Consulting’s Founder Andrew Bartlow to discuss where HR should prioritize focus, how we can use data to inform our decisions and ways we can create a positive culture that retains staff…
Andrew Bartlow is an Author with over 20 years of experience in HR, and is the Founder and Managing Partner of Series B Consulting
Andrew now mentors HR leaders and helps organizations design management processes to support rapidly increasing scale and complexity. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
- Why Andrew likes working with organizations in a high-growth stage.
- How to prioritize which aims HR should focus on.
- How to use data to make the right decisions.
- How to secure funding.
- The importance of being authentic in your worker retention schemes.
- The shift of power from employer to worker.
- The difference between sourcing and selecting applicants.
- The fundamental link between decision-makers and a company’s culture.
- How to effectively manage employees.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connect with Andrew Bartlow:
Connect with the host:
- 02:54 – “It’s really important for a successful HR to have some sense of who their stakeholders are, on what types of topics do those stakeholders care the most about, and try to get your head right around who you’re really serving.”
- 09:19 – “If you’re doing things that everybody else is doing, it’s background noise if you’re talking about paid vacation, health insurance, and some leave of absence policies, what’s really differentiating about your organization? And that can be powerful for attraction and retention purposes.”