The Power of Storytelling and Social Media with Joe Mullings
This episode, I’m joined by the Founder and CEO of The Mullings Group Joe Mullings to discuss the importance of storytelling, how to best spend your marketing budget, and how different social media platforms should be used differently.
- What the Mullings Group does and how they help organizations build their brand.
- How to utilize your brand in the hiring process.
- The importance of storytelling and having a story behind your brand.
- Common mistakes brands make when marketing themselves.
- The disconnect many leaders have with their organization’s mission.
- How to best spend your marketing budget.
- How work-life balance has changed over the next 15 years.
- How different social media platforms should be used differently.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 16:43 – “You’re going to attract best in class, and retain best in class, if you give them something to drive for and the people that are showing up every day seem like you fit in their tribe.”
- 30:57 – “Telling stories at scale with the intention of informing, and then directing people where they may want to look can greatly influence your career choices.”