Reading Time: 1 minute
Running a Small Business with Hamilton Demo’s Yvan Demosthenes
Running a Small Business with HamiltonDemo’s Yvan Demosthenes
This episode, I’m joined by the CEO of HamiltonDemo Yvan Demosthenes to discuss the differences between working with big businesses and small businesses, the benefits of having a smaller team, and how to make yourself approachable as a leader.
Yvon Demosthenes has more than 20 years of experience in sales of technology, application and system software, consulting services, and retail.
Yvon is currently the CEO of HamiltonDemo where he helps source qualified, proven professionals to help propel businesses forward. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
- How to maintain relationships with potential future prospects.
- The difference between working with big businesses and small businesses.
- The values Yvan put at the center of his culture when starting his business.
- The challenges of working with a smaller team.
- The benefits of working with a smaller team.
- What Yvan looks for in candidates to see if they’ll fit well in his workplace’s culture.
- How to make yourself approachable as a leader.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connect with Yvan Demosthenes:
Connect with the host:
- 05:11 – “Some of my best professional relationships and clients and accounts have been that situation where it started off there wasn’t a lot to discuss or any opportunities for discovery but being pleasantly persistent and making sure you were accessible when the time was right was very valuable to me.”
- 24:20 – “Setting that tone to let them know the expectations not from just when we talk about but to feel, understand and acclimate to the culture I think is important for a small business.”