Retaining The Right Staff with theSkimm’s Lisa Dallenbach
This episode, I’m joined by theSkimm’s Chief People Officer Lisa Dallenbach to discuss effective recruiting strategies, how to drive employee growth, and ways we can help employees succeed in new roles.
- What makes a good workplace culture.
- Effective recruiting and the strategy behind theSkimm’s recruiting.
- How to create a good first impression with new employees.
- How to improve your onboarding process.
- The bubble concept of growth and how it can help us drive more growth.
- The importance of leaders listening to criticism and feedback.
- How to set up your employees to be successful in new roles.
- Effective benefits to help retain staff.
- Different ways to assess what your employees really want.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 15:45 – “Growth, especially when you’re younger in your career, jobs and what you do so much of it is understanding what you don’t like as much as what you do like .”
- 22:04- “You have to strike the balance between what the business needs and supporting people.”