Reading Time: < 1 minute
Prioritising People and Creating a Culture of Respect with JupiterOne’s Amy Devers
This episode, I’m joined by the Chief of Staff and Executive Director of People and Culture at JupiterOne Amy Devers to discuss which areas HR leaders should focus on, what a culture of respect looks like, and which HR certifications are the most important.
- How working in customer service can help you better understand people.
- Which HR certifications are the most important.
- How to know which areas to focus on as an HR leader.
- What a culture of respect looks like.
- The problems of having a toxic work culture.
- The importance of giving leaders the tools they need.
- Why so many people are leaving their jobs.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 02:53 – “People might not remember what you say but they will remember how you make them feel.”
- 11:05- “Don’t get caught up on checking boxes just to check box, because it’s so much more important to foster a culture of respect and inclusion and belonging and making people just feel seen, valued and appreciated.”