Optimizing HR with Resume Sieve’s Michael Yinger
This episode, I’m joined by the Founder of Resume Sieve Michael Yinger to discuss how applicant tracking systems have optimized the client hiring process, the challenges these systems still face, and how we can empower our recruitment teams.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- Challenges in HR that haven’t been optimized.
- How to improve sourcing.
- How to sift through potential job candidates quickly and efficiently.
- How application tracking systems have improved hiring.
- The challenges application tracking systems still face.
- How to empower your recruitment team.
- How applicant tracking systems can help cut down hiring biases.
- How to acknowledge and overcome your unconscious biases.
- What to look for when bringing on a coach.
- 01:52 – “There’s a world of opportunity when it comes to optimization targets within an organization.”
- 23:22 – “If you’re difficult to coach, you’re not going to be very effective as a coach.”