Reading Time: < 1 minute
Keeping Employees Happy with Consulting Services Group’s Linda White
Today, I’m joined by Linda White an expert in HR who’s been working in the field for over 25 years.
She shares with us some common HR pain points, how to best build trust with your employees, and what the future of HR looks like.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Linda White is an Executive level Human Resources Professional with expertise in developing human resource departments, including Benefits, Employee Relations, Compensation, Recruiting, Compliance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Training and Development, and Performance Management.
Linda specializes in creating and managing ethical and compliant HR Departments to guide organizations to grow and become an employer of choice. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
- What Linda’s learned in her 25-year experience working in HR.
- What the future of HR looks like.
- What employees look for in an organization.
- The power of culture and how employees wants have changed.
- The importance of working in an organization that has similar values to yours.
- How people respond to being given autonomy in meetings.
- Simple ways managers can recognize their employees and make them feel special.
- How to build trust with your employees.
- Hopeful new trends emerging in HR.
Connect with Linda White:
Connect with the host: