Reading Time: < 1 minute
Improving Work Relationships with Online Simulations with Mursion’s Sara Bokhari
This episode, I’m joined by the Head of People and Culture at Mursion Sara Bokhari to discuss how workplace interactions can be replicated online, how we can improve work relationships with online simulations and how data can be used to understand online interactions.
- The most common type of interactions people have in the workplace and how to replicate these online.
- How to improve work relationships with online simulations.
- How data can be used to understand online interactions.
- What people want the most from their workplace.
- How to leverage survey data to understand how your staff are feeling.
- Issues with automating HR.
- How retaining talent differs in different departments.
- How to make HR more approachable.
- How simulation training can help staff understand Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- How structure can help organizations implement their values.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 12:24 – “When someone has a voice or has someone to listen to them it’s amazing what can change.”
- 22:11 – “We have to be really transparent with our staff around what it is they value, what does it look like in the workplace and then how does that impact you or how does that impact how you show up at work.”