Reading Time: < 1 minute
How Recruiting has Changed with Recruiter.com’s Evan Sohn
This episode, I’m joined by the CEO of recruiting.com Evan Sohn to discuss the golden age of recruiting we are entering, how ‘The Great Resignation’ has affected recruitment, and what companies can do to create a culture that retains talent…
Evan Sohn has over 25 years of experience in eCommerce at Fortune 500 and start-up environments with a history of rapidly growing businesses and capturing market share. He is now CEO at recruiter.com with a strong emphasis on sales, market development, corporate and product strategy, marketing, and business development. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- How Recruiter.com has capitalized and leveraged the gig economy.
- The importance of branding towards specific niches.
- The golden age of recruiting and talent acquisition that we have entered.
- What caused ‘The Great Resignation’ and how this affects recruitment.
- The ways Evan uses data to inform his recruiting strategy.
- The importance of work-life balance and how companies can support this.
- What to prioritize when recruiting within your company.
- The shift in perspective there’s been for people who’ve stayed in the same job for a long period.
- How to create a culture that retains talent.
Connect with Evan Sohn:
Connect with the host: