Diversity, Equity and Inclusion with The Mom Project’s Rocki Howard
This episode, I’m joined by the Chief People and Equity Officer at The Mom Project to discuss the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, the challenges women face in the workplace, and how leaders should approach implementing DEI practices.
- Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is so important for Rocki.
- What Rocki’s role as Chief People and Equity Officer at The Mom Project involves.
- Challenges women face in the workplace and how we can fix these.
- What women need in order to live a joyful life and how The Mom Project helps with this.
- The different challenges women of color face.
- Why Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion practices are so necessary for a business.
- How leaders should approach implementing DEI practices.
- The challenges of facing biases on a daily basis.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 29:47 – “I truly believe that we can change the world one story, one conversation, one action at a time, but let’s start by listening to the stories.”
- 32:23 – “Do the work and be committed to do the work all the time, this changes hourly, minute by minute, day by day. Stay connected, make a personal commitment, figure out where your place is in it.”