Creating an Equitable Environment and The Benefits of Self-Management with The Ready’s Rodney Evans
This episode, I’m joined by a partner at The Ready Rodney Evans to discuss different ways of working, the benefits of a self-management structure, and how we can improve work conditions.
- Why The Ready exists.
- Different ways of working and what self-management involves.
- The value of having a business coach.
- How hierarchies work and how to fight back against hierarchal culture.
- The benefits of creating an equitable environment for new staff.
- What questions to ask in an interview to learn about a company’s culture.
- What motivates us to improve worker conditions.
- Why people seek leadership positions.
- How taking time off can help people feeling burnout.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 08:49 – “If you want to be at the top of your game figure out what the support structure is that you need so you can do that.”
- 27:26- “There’s a lack of clarity around what leadership roles are, there’s a lack of consent from the people who are being led around what their remit is and how they best serve the organization.”