Reading Time: < 1 minute
Michael is the Founder and CEO of PAIRIN. PAIRIN uses friendly science to personalize career exploration, professional development and hiring. As the CEO of PAIRIN, Michael and his team have been voted one of the “50 Coolest New Businesses in America” by Business Insider and won the peer vote for the best investment in the Village Capital accelerator. On this episode of the People Analytics podcast, here are some of the things that Michael and I will discuss.
- Understanding the type of culture you want to create at your organization
- What your employee’s families have to do with your company’s culture
- Why you need to ‘bottom up’ your company’s values
- Conducting a successful company values exercise for your organization
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connecting with Michael:
- Email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org