Reading Time: < 1 minute
The Changing World of Recruitment with Talroo’s Thad Price
This episode. I’m joined by the CEO of Talroo Thad Price to discuss how to retain talent without increasing spending, the shift there’s been on what workers deem as important, and the ways the world of recruitment is changing.
- The increase in wage inflation.
- The importance workers place on flexibility.
- The importance of offering professional development and long-term prospects to your employees.
- Why retaining top talent is better than replacing them.
- The power of praising your employees.
- How to take a marketing approach to recruitment.
- The role of artificial intelligence in recruiting.
- Candidate ghosting and how sales relate to recruiting.
- Social media’s role in recruiting.
- Ways to retain talent without increasing your costs.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- 03:35 – “Provide flexibility, think about how to be flexible, it is the number two survey response from our job seekers of what they’re really looking for in the right career for them.”
- 23:28- “We should never take the human out of human resources.”