Reading Time: < 1 minute
Making critical impact through diversity and inclusion with Betterment’s Netta Jenkins
Netta is the founder of Holistic Inclusion Consulting that offers Global Diversity Consulting. Forbes listed her as one of the top 7 most impactful anti-racism educators in the world. She is also the co-founder of the Dipper tech platform; guiding professionals of color to a better workplace one review at a time. Her previous role was as the Vice President of Global Inclusion at IAC. Here are only a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of the People Analytics podcast.
- Why power and impact are what really matters
- How to champion ‘bold allyship’
- Eradicating microaggressions from the workplace
- Giving your diverse workforce a voice in strategic decision making
- Identifying opportunities to include underrepresented groups
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connecting with Netta: