Reading Time: < 1 minute
Netta is the founder of Holistic Inclusion Consulting that offers Global Diversity Consulting. Forbes listed her as one of the top 7 most impactful anti-racism educators in the world. She is also the co-founder of the Dipper tech platform; guiding professionals of color to a better workplace one review at a time. Her previous role was as the Vice President of Global Inclusion at IAC. Here are only a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of the People Analytics podcast.
- Why power and impact are what really matters
- How to champion ‘bold allyship’
- Eradicating microaggressions from the workplace
- Giving your diverse workforce a voice in strategic decision making
- Identifying opportunities to include underrepresented groups
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connecting with Netta: