Reading Time: < 1 minute
How working from home can help mental health with Hope Gain Network’s Sheri Munsell
Today, I’m joined by Sheri Munsell to discuss the difficulties people with mental health challenges have with structured workplaces and how working from home could be the perfect solution…
Sheri Munsell the Founding President of Hope Gain Network and has worked with multiple Nonprofit Organizations over the last 10 years.
The Hope Gain Network embodies her mission to help those that are suffering from depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses find legitimate remote career opportunities. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- What Hope Gain Network does and why they exist.
- The benefits of working from home for people living with mental health challenges.
- Common difficulties people with mental health challenges face in structured workplaces.
- How attitudes towards working from home have changed since Covid.
- Opportunities Hope Gain Network has for people with mental health needs.
- What HR Managers can do to support their employee’s mental health.
- The cost of not addressing the mental health needs of your employees.
- Characteristics of a toxic work environment compared to those in a supportive work environment.
- How working from home can help domestic violence victims.
- How the conversation around mental health is changing.
Connect with Sheri Munsell:
Connect with the host: