Reading Time: < 1 minute
How to Develop your Leaders and Retain Top Talent with XYZ’s Donielle Williams
This episode, I’m joined by the Vice President of HR at XYZ Donielle Williams to discuss the importance of investing in leadership, how this can lead to higher retention of top talent, and what workers really want from their careers…
- How HR can effectively communicate and engage with their employees.
- The value of ‘healthy venting’ and how to shift away from a toxic work culture.
- How to convince leadership that engaging in change will pay off.
- How leadership development can help a company.
- How to work with people who are experts in their fields but aren’t natural leaders.
- Why staff retention is so important.
- Different growth opportunities business leaders can offer their employees.
- How to respond to the inevitable pushback you get when trying to implement change.
- What workers want from their careers and how this has changed over time.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connect with Donielle Williams:
Connect with the host: