Reading Time: < 1 minute
Today, I’m joined by Peter Chhum who is the Manager of social strategy at Nickelodeon Animation Studios.
He explains to me how Nickelodeon has managed to build such a positive work culture and how this affects the work he and his colleagues do…
Peter Chhum is a multi-media producer with experience in news, entertainment journalism, and social media.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Currently, he is the Manager of social strategy at Nickelodeon Animation Studios where he overlooks all the social media content for top hit shows including SpongeBob SquarePants. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
- What social strategy means and how it works.
- What it’s like running SpongeBob’s social media accounts.
- The importance of work culture and feeling like you have a purpose at work.
- Why it’s better to focus on solutions rather than looking at someone to blame.
- How understanding the origin content plays into a workplace’s overall culture.
- How admiring your peer’s work can change a workplace environment.
- The challenges of collaborating with others in such a big organization.
- How what a company produces affects its culture.
- Valuable leadership qualities there are in Nickelodeon.
Connect with the host: