Reading Time: 2 minutes
This episode, I’m joined by the Employee Experience Scientist at Qualtrics and the Founder of Lifted Leadership LLC Kevin Campbell to discuss how organizational psychologists can help businesses, how businesses can help employees feel like they belong and different ways businesses can collect information from their employees.
Kevin Campbell is the Employee Experience Scientist at Qualtrics, the Founder of Lifted Leadership LLC and is a certified coach, with over 1,000 hours of paid executive coaching and workshop facilitation sessions
Kevin’s passion is in helping organizations acquire, develop and retain their people, and helping people manage their happiness in their work. He’s spent the last decade of his career building leaders at every level and creating scores of engaged, high-performing, strengths-based teams. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
- How Kevin helps organizations identify and close gaps in the employee experience.
- The enjoyable aspects of being an organizational psychologist.
- What organizational psychologists can do for businesses.
- How to utilise customer service best practices when onboarding new employees.
- How to make employees feel like they belong in an organization.
- Ways the labour market has changed over recent years.
- Different ways to collect information from your employees.
- How to increase survey response rate.
- The biggest people challenges organizations face.
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
Connect with Kevin Campbell:
Connect with the host:
- 29:56 – “In the process of involving and engaging people you increase employee engagement, their commitment, their extra discretionary effort and the connection they have in your organization.”
- 10:18 – “You want to be able to quantify what’s happening but it’s not the be-all and end-all and what I mean by that is there are people behind the numbers.”