Reading Time: < 1 minute
Today, we’re introducing our new host for the show Lindsay Patton.
Lindsay has been working in journalism and HR for years and shares with us what she’s learned about how HR professionals can optimize their performance…
Lindsay Patton is a trained journalist turned content geek and the Principal at Blackstar Communications. Lindsay is passionate about storytelling and helping people, brands and organizations find their voice through digital strategy. Here are a few of the topics we’ll discuss on this episode of People Analytics:
Get our best people analytics content right in your inbox.
- Lindsay’s background in marketing and journalism.
- The internship programs Lindsay has launched.
- The best types of questions for HR professionals to ask in interviews.
- What ‘people analytics’ means and how this can help HR professionals.
- How using data can help you empower your employees.
- The importance of having a positive company culture.
Connecting with the hosts: